Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 26

We have been meeting with some awesome families. We have been talking more to Nicole's mom, who isn't a member, and she is so awesome. Her brother-in-law, Brother Yellowhair, is in the bishopric of our ward and his family is super great too. The other picture is of us and Stevie after she was confirmed at the church with most of the Mason family, but her husband isn't in the picture because he is still up in Chicago for his Naval training. The Masons, her in-laws, are members of the ward and they are really great. Sister Mason is really funny and Brother Mason helps me with my Navajo (and tries to keep himself from laughing when I mispronounce things). They've got two sons who served missions. Sometimes I forget what I have already told you guys and so I don't know what else to say. We are working with these two boys named Lynol and Lyman whose grandma is a member of the ward and they are really funny.
The mission will be having a temple trip at the end of September. One half goes to Monticello and the other half goes to Snowflake, it will be great, I'm sure!

I love and miss you guys! I'm glad everything is going well at home. I look forward to hearing from all of you as always and hope Aimee's birthday is fun!

Regards and love,
Elder Schaelling





No comments:

Post a Comment