Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 16

Farmington might have a city bus with like one or two routes or something, but who knows. I think there is a bus that goes from Window Rock to Shiprock to Farmington too, but I'm not positive how expensive it is.
Yeah, the evenings are pretty cool. The past few weeks have had a LOT of rain. It is pretty crazy driving on some of the dirt roads with it being so muddy and rainy.
Only one of the six return appointments went through for our new investigators. I hope we can get in with the other five this week! We had two more new investigators this week though.
Navajo tacos are usually on fry bread, which is pretty much a scone. The dough for fry bread and tortillas are the same, fry bread is just fried in lard and tortillas are just tossed on the grill. I'm glad you all enjoyed Robin's Nest! They have some of the best sandwiches in SLC. I like the SINK sandwich there.
That's great that the missionaries are assigned to the stake! That's a pretty small area for those guys though, I hope they have good stuff to do! If you guys could host a lesson in our home or go out with the missionaries to the lesson that would be so awesome. Those kind of lessons are the best...
Today for p-day we are going down to Toadlena with a bunch of elders so I am excited to get down there! I hear its really pretty down there because it's up in the mountains and whatnot. It's pretty deep rez down there.
I love you guys so much! I appreciate all the support and love I get from you all, it helps a lot every single day. 

Love and Regards,
Elder Schaelling

No comments:

Post a Comment