Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July 28

Matt's heading to Bluff, Utah!  His new address is:

PO Box 116 
Bluff, UT 84512

These are the questions I asked him:

1)  How are Edna and her kids doing?
2)  How old are her children that got baptized at the same time she did?
3)  How old is Sister Joseph's granddaughter that got baptized?
4)  Are things still going well for Arlanya?
5)  How is the trailer in Ganado?
6)  Who are the other Elders that live there and where are they from? 

-----------------------------------------


Mom,
I am doing great! I am being transferred, so I'll be moving out of Steamboat tomorrow. President Batt called me on Friday night to be a zone leader, so I'm pretty nervous I guess haha. I have only been a district leader for a transfer and only had three district meetings so I'll see how it works out! Elder Waldo is my new companion and he'll be training me on how to be a zone leader, he's a really cool guy. We have three people in our companionship, we're also with Elder Varela and I came out with him, he's a good guy. Should be a great time! So far I'm on track for two Tongans and two Mexicans for my companions! I'll be serving in Bluff, Utah.
1) Edna and her kids are doing great. It's been so awesome to be able to work with them. Edna says that she's planning on moving to SLC with her kids so that she can get a job up there, because she grew up in West Valley and graduated from high school there and whatnot. So you'll probably be able to meet her up there! I'm going to go to Lagoon with her kids when they move up there, haha. 
2) Her son is 12-years-old and her daughter is 10-years-old. 
3) She is 8-years-old. 
4) Things are going great for Arlanya! However, she got a job over at Grand Canyon and so she'll be moving there on the 18th. I'm guessing we'll have her wait to be baptized over there so she can be baptized in the ward where she'll go to church at most often. 
5) The trailer is going great! I live with Elder Holomon who is from Magnolia, Texas and Elder Sorensen from Dallas, Texas. So I'm living with three Texans, and they make fun of Utah all the time. But they are all great guys.
I'm out of time, I'll email more later if I have more time. I love you all!

Love,
Elder Schaelling 

No comments:

Post a Comment