Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 1

Questions that I asked:
1) Have you gotten the package with President Monson's DVD and the Book of Mormon picture book?  I mailed them last Wednesday.
2) Did you get your taxes mailed?

------------------------------

Mom,

I am doing great! Last week was a pretty good week. The weather has warmed up a bit here and I am looking forward to general conference this weekend. We are going to have a cookout before the Priesthood Session for all the men but really focus it on the young men and their fathers because there really aren't any activities for the young men to attend here. The weeks sure do fly by quickly! The further out you get on your mission, time flies. Last transfer just flew by, and I know this one will also. 

We haven't really been able to see Molly for a while now, we didn't catch her home last week and stopped by earlier today to see her but she wasn't home. TJ wasn't at church this past Sunday, but I hope he'll join us this Saturday for the Priesthood Session! We are really working on getting Brother Joseph to read the Book of Mormon and we are hoping that if he does that then he will start progressing in the gospel. Kyle and Kelly are doing pretty well, but didn't make it to church on Sunday for one reason or another. 

That's awesome that Nate and Natalie were able to pass through Shiprock! I miss that place. It felt really good to be able to pass through there on my way to and from picking up Elder Aguilera from Farmington. 

I'm glad you three were able to go to the General Women's Meeting! I think it is really cool that they combined the meeting with the various age groups. 

I'm glad the Watts didn't forget to bring the box to Utah! That's so nice of them to deliver it for me. Elder and Sister Watts have got to be one of the coolest senior couples ever. I hope you and dad get the opportunity to meet them sometime! I think their mission is ending in just a couple of months. 

1) Not yet. The Ganado Elders probably have it, I'll check with them. 
2) Yes, I got them sent off last Thursday out of St. Michael's. A lot of the packages and some mail that comes through Ganado seem to have been tampered with so I was slightly hesitant to send anything sensitive like that through there. 

I am excited to Skype then as well! Time has flown since Christmas. When you hit about six months in your mission time goes by quickly.

I love you! Have a great week back home. 

With Love and Regards,
Elder Schaelling

No comments:

Post a Comment