Saturday, February 7, 2015

January 12

My questions:
1) What do you know about transfers?
2) Do you know a Brother & Sister Heslop Senior Couple from this area that recently returned from their mission?  A lady that works at the hospital said they are in her ward, but she couldn't remember exactly where they served.  She said a small town in Arizona and they lived in a camper.  That could describe so many places!
3) Have you ever had any problems with your allergies?
4) How are your investigators doing?  I am so excited about the progress you are able to report each week!

-----------------------

Mom,
1) I am staying in Blanding with Elder Salmon! There's a lot of good things going on here and it's a fun little town to be in, so I'm happy about it. The other two elders that we live with are staying the same, but Elder Ball was released as a district leader and now we have Elder Hancock up in Monticello serving as district leader for that district. He's a newer missionary which should be really good, he'll bring more excitement to the district. Last transfer our zone was pretty "old," as far as the missionaries are mostly towards the end of their missions but now we have a bunch of younger missionaries so it'll be really good to have some young blood! 
2) I don't believe I have heard that name. They may have been in the Tuba City Stake or Holbrook or Winslow Stakes and I probably wouldn't have heard of them in that case. Or they may have been down towards the Apache reservation (if they were serving on a reservation) in one of the other Arizona missions. 
3) I've had some hay fever here and there and no serious food allergy problems. 
4) Things are going well! This week was a pretty packed week with exchanges in La Sal and zone conference. I got to go to a polygamous encampment and teach some people out there while on exchanges, pretty wild stuff! They live inside of a big rock! They just blow holes into the rock with dynamite and then build houses on the side of the rock so the interior is inside of the rock and they have solar panels and whatnot.
There's no problem with getting older, and I'll remember to remind you of that when you have your next birthday. I'm glad Dad got to enjoy some good pizza in celebration of his birthday, I think I have tried Firehouse once or twice.
Wow! Well, that's awesome that Quin is planning on a mission. I'll be excited to hear where his call is to. It sounds like the Southwest is our place, my mission and Gentry's and Preston's all are right in a row! Then Lindsay is only on the other side of the state from Preston's mission. That's awesome that Camree and Caiden Larkin are sharing a sacrament meeting. (A brother and sister in our ward that are returning from/leaving on their missions about the same time.)
It all sounds like exciting news regarding Trevor Eppich, the Phillipps, and the Norrises! Keep me updated. 
I love you all!!!!!!!
Elder Schaelling

No comments:

Post a Comment